Innovation for a Great Home Theater Experience
Introducting the Yamaha RX-V377 AV reciever, Discrete amplifier circut design, along with VIrtual CINEMA FRONT and Extra Bass, enhance the capabilities and performace of this 5.1-channel AV reciever, providing a great sounding home theater experience
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- 100 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 70 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Discrete amp configuration
- HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- Front panel USB digital connection for iPod® and iPhone®
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with five speakers in front
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers
- YPAO™ sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- Multilingual color OSD for improved visibility (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- ECO mode operation for about 20 percentage less power consumption
Are you Kidding Me.....
All This and its a Yamaha, For
Call Now for Installation 405-412-2388
4K Ultra HD Pass-through for Super High Resolution Images
This AV receiver provides advanced HDMI® features including pass-through of 4K Ultra HD, which is gaining popularity. 4K Ultra HD refers to four times the resolution of a 1080p display. This receiver is capable of passing the 4K Ultra HD data from the source to the monitor for image clarity far beyond present standards.
HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function enables data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable with no need for an extra optical cable
SCENE for One-touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
USB Digital Connection for iPod® and iPhone® on the Front Panel
A USB port on the front panel allows convenient connection of an iPod / iPhone, which also charges when connected. Because the digital signal from the iPod / iPhone is transmitted directly to the AV receiver, there is no signal loss or interference so you enjoy the best possible sound quality. In addition, you can use the receiver's remote control unit to operate the iPod / iPhone music playback functions.
YPAO™ Sound Optimization for Automatic Speaker Set Up
YPAO analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes. It's like having a professional installer calibrate your system